Monday, August 21, 2006

Hughes wants Man Utd job

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes has hinted that he would love to one day become the Man Utd boss.

With Sir Alex Ferguson still at the helm it isn't going to happen any time soon, however, Hughes has previously been tipped with the job.

Hughes admits that he's always said he would love to manage one of the clubs he's played for during his career and most notably that would be Man Utd.

"I've always said that I would love to manage one of the clubs I played for during my career," said Hughes to the Daily Mirror.

"When I was a player, I always wanted to be the best I could be, and it's the same now I'm a manager.

"I want to be the best manager I can be and go as far as I can. More often than not, managers get linked with their former clubs. But at the moment, the most important thing for me is to continue the work I'm doing at Blackburn and focus on that job."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home