Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ronaldo calm over situation

Manchester United ace Cristiano Ronaldo is unaffected by the boo's that he's getting from away fans.

After the incident in the World Cup where it appeared that Ronaldo tried to get Rooney sent off, England supporters haven't been too pleased with the midfielder.

Now suffering consistent boo's from the away supporters, many thought it would affect the players game. However, Ronaldo insists he just concerntrates on the game.

"I know I'm going to get whistled at in every game I play but I am calm about it," said Ronaldo to the Sun.

"I have been through one away game now in The Premiership and I had to concentrate hard on the match.

"Of course I heard it all, I'm not deaf. I just blocked my ears and concentrated on the game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home