Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tevez in English negotiations

Tevez has sensationally left Brazil and is close to signing for an English side.

The Corinthians revealed that Tevez has gone off on his own accord but the player himself has revealed that chief of MSI Kia Joorabchian has given him written permission.

Now Tevez feels he needs to quit the side for the sake of his family and there are negotiations over transfering him to an English side.

"I decided to leave Brazil because the club has promised many things to me and they didn't do them," said Tevez.

"I kept on playing but now I decided to leave Brazil because my family has suffered a lot.

"As Kia knows that the club didn't do any of the things they had promised he felt guilty and gave me an authorisation for staying in Buenos Aires until August 31 but it could even be for more time. I have a document signed by Kia where it says that I have his permission. I want to be some time calm with my family."

"I know that there are some negotiations for transferring me to a European team,
especially to an English one

"But I don't have any problem in playing for Corinthians. I would do it only for the supporters. If they want me to go back I will, but many things would have to change.
"In the meantime Boca offered me the chance to train with their team but I am doing it at home. I want to be fit for the match that we [Argentina] will play against Brazil next weekend in London."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home