Friday, August 25, 2006

Man Utd would be a great step for me

Manchester United target Owen Hargreaves insists he's given everything to Bayern Munich but now it's time to move on.

Having been at Bayern for the last nine years of his career, Hargreaves feels that signing for Man Utd would be a great step for him.

However, Bayern are not willing to let the defensive midfielder go and they don't have to as he is tied to a four year deal.

"I've given everything to Bayern Munich for the last nine years and I want to be treated with respect," said Hargreaves to Bild.

"I simply want it to be accepted that Manchester would be a great step for me.

"The manager doesn't want to let me go. That's his right. But he knows exactly what I want,

"It's simply a great challenge. I'm an England player, part of my family lives near Manchester. A lot of things come together."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home