Saturday, August 26, 2006

Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Arsenal in Real running

Jonathan Woodgate has revealed that he shall be heading back to England on a loan move.

The Real Madrid defender has been told he needs to go out and play on loan before returning to Real Madrid for a regular starting place.

Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Arsenal are all rumoured to be keen on acquiring the defenders services and Woodgate admits he likes all the teams that want him.

"I am going away to play on loan for a year, in the next few hours I will know which team I will be playing for," said Woodgate.

"All the English that want me I like, and it will be a positive thing for me to return to England.

"I need to play games in order to prove I am strong and that I am totally recovered from injury, but here [Spain] it is hard to get continuity.

"It is better that I have one season playing in England and in one year I will return to Madrid and demonstrate that I am good football player."

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could chose one player in the world I would like to see at Newcastle, it would be a 'FIT' Jonathon Woodgate. The man is sheer class.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great arsenal fans ...

i think since chelski want to put us in a tight spot so we cannot buy any good players with the money they give us for cole i see it as an good chance to get woody in and force them to pay more for cole and we still get gallas they need this deal alot more then we do so we should ask for at least 15 mil GBP and gallas or they can get loset and we get woody for this year and gallas for free next year please advise me if you think im wrong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home