Monday, August 28, 2006

Reyes refusing to play for Arsenal

Arsenal midfielder Jose Antonio Reyes has stated he will not play in England again.

There has been much speculation regarding a move to Spain for Reyes but nothing has come of it yet as a fee hasn't been agreed.

Atletico Madrid seem to be the club who are most likely to land the midfielder but he insists he'd say yes to Atletico, Real or Sevilla.
"What I want is to come to Spain. I won't play again in England," said Reyes to Marca on Sunday.

"I want to return. If it's to play for Atletico Madrid I say yes, if it's to play for Real Madrid I say yes, if it's to play for Sevilla I say yes."

1 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do feel somewhat sorry for the boy and he obviously wants the move back home.
But what annoys me is that if these so called 'interested' clubs had not unsettled him, he would still be as happy as he was last year to be at Arsenal. Now, because neither of these clubs is willing to meet the asking price, or near to it, he must feel he is being held captive by Arsenal when in truth all they are doing is trying to get the best deal for both parties involved.
The Spanish clubs are the guilty party here, they have abandoned him and left him completely screwed up. No wonder he does not want to play for Arsenal again.
The Spanish clubs should be brought to task for unsettling a player like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home