Thursday, August 31, 2006

Middlesbrough youngster doesn't know where he gets it from

Middlesbrough ace Lee Cattermole has raised eyebrows since launching himself into the first team.

At such a young age of 18, Cattermole has took the Premiership by storm, most notably when he got stuck in against Chelsea after just recovering from an ankle injury.

A battling player, the midfielder insists he doesn't know where he gets it from as his brother is a terrific footballer but so laidback.
"That is part of my game - and it always will be," said Cattermole to the Daily Express.

"I don't really knows where I get it from because my brother was a terrific footballer but was always so laidback.

"I am the exact opposite. As a kid I wanted to win at everything and I am still the same now.

"Where the fire comes from, I don't know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home