Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Man Utd ace doesn't approve of Real Madrid sale

Man Utd striker Louis Saha appears to be disappointed that Ruud van Nistelrooy was sold to Real Madrid.

Saha wasn't a regular started in the Man Utd team last season, that's mainly because Nistelrooy was hitting the back of the net so often.

However, after a bust-up at the training ground, Nistelrooy was dropped by Fergie and then later sold to Real Madrid.
"When you lose a player capable of scoring 40 goals in one season, I don't think that giving him to Real Madrid is a good thing, considering we will face them at one point or another," said Saha.

"It is true that his departure will certainly allow me to play a little bit more and I take Sir Alex Ferguson's trust as a compliment, but I have always done my best whether Ruud is there or not. Nothing has changed for me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home