Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Star on target for Tottenham return

Ledley King has handed Tottenham a major boost after admitted he could be set for a return against Manchester United.

The big defender has certainly been missed in the heart of the Tottenham defence. After missing the first three games of the season due to knee surgery, King is hoping to be back for the next game.

It'll be a big game for Tottenham as Man Utd are currently on top form and they'll need to be fielding all of their best players.
"I think I'm on target for that. With the internationals it's two weeks before the United game so the break has worked out well for me," said King to the Tottenham official website.

"I haven't missed that many games, just three in the first week, so that's not too bad. I can't wait to get back out there first in full training and then the games."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home