Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ronaldo would take Milan switch

Real Madrid striker Ronaldo admits he has a desire to join Milan.

The clubs were believed to be in negotiations but nothing has come of it. Ronaldo is hopeful of a move and he admits he can't say he wouldn't join Milan.

Ronaldo's family want him to get away from Madrid but he's happy to carry on.

Despite being a bit overweight in the World Cup, Ronaldo scored some terrific goals, showing that he still has that quality within him.
"I have a contract with Real Madrid, but I can't decide alone," said Ronaldo to Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Anyway, I'm proud to know that two of the world's strongest sides, both from the same city, would like to sign me. In Madrid you live in a good way, but in Milan too.

"With Inter I lived a really beautiful story. The interest of Nerazzurri is serious, but no I can't tell Moratti I will never go to Milan.

"My family want me to stop playing for Selecao, but I would like to continue,

"The new coach will decide, my friend Dunga. I won't be under pressure. In my career I've never asked for favours."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home